Does this sound like you?
– You have a dull ache in your knee with occasional sharp “twinges” of pain
– Severity of symptoms increased gradually over weeks or months. Now you’re noticing a limp with walking and a need to drastically alter the way you go up and down stairs.
– You have painful clicking, popping, a build-up of pressure/tightness, or feelings of knee weakness or “giving way”
– You can’t sit for longer than 20 minutes without you knee complaining
– Your MRI or x-ray and revealed “arthritis,” “chondral wear,” “chondromalacia,” “joint space narrowing,” or “edema”
– You can’t squat as deep as you’d like without knee pain, and your knee feels stiff and achy immediately after standing up from sitting / with the first few steps you take
– You’re concerned that your knee symptoms could get worse with activity so you’re participating in less movement and exercise than you would normally enjoy
– Your symptoms fluctuate with walking and more vigorous activities: Sometimes exercise makes your knee feel better, other times you feel flared-up afterwards
What’s covered in this interactive online class?
– Affirmation and support from a Doctor of Physical Therapy that you can maintain an active lifestyle with knee osteoarthritis
– Self-assessment tools to identify key areas for improving knee mobility and strength
– Self-treatment tools for decreasing pain throughout the day and night, and increasing function with vigorous exercise
– Guidelines for movement and exercise with pain: Are your symptoms sending you a “green, yellow, or red light”?
– Strategies for tracking goals and measuring improvement over time
—Hip Class: January 14, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
—Knee Class: January 21, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
Read more about the hip arthritis class HERE
This hip and knee arthritis series is offered in two parts. You may sign up for the hip or knee class only, or join us for both.**
—Hip Arthritis Class ONLY: January 14 – Register Here, $30 for hip class only
—Knee Arthritis Class ONLY: January 21 – Register Here, $30 for knee class only
—BOTH CLASSES: Hip and Knee – Register Here, $50 for both classes
** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of Caitlin’s class membership, both will be available to you at no additional cost (details inside the membership portal).
Yes! There will be replay videos available if you can’t attend live. Video recordings will become available a few hours after each live class. You will have access to class replays from until February 18th 2024.
Questions? Not sure if this style of class is appropriate for you at this time? I’m happy to discuss.
Shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org