Does this sound like you?
– You have pain that wraps around the side of your hip, radiates down your outer thigh, deep in your groin, or into your glutes
– You experience sensations of hip stiffness, locking, grinding, or popping
– Your MRI or x-ray and revealed “arthritis,” “chondral wear,” “joint space narrowing,” “ osteophytes,” or “edema”
– Your pain came on gradually and has been present for months or years
– You get pain at night and wake up with hip aches first thing in the morning that are worse than while moving throughout the day
– You can’t lay on your side because of hip pain
– You have pain with sitting
– It’s uncomfortable to lay on your back and hug your knee to your chest
– You can’t squat as deep as you’d like without hip pain
– Your symptoms fluctuate with walking and more vigorous activities: Sometimes exercise makes your hip feel better, other times you feel flared-up afterwards
What’s covered in this interactive online class?
– Affirmation and support from a Doctor of Physical Therapy that you can maintain an active lifestyle with hip osteoarthritis
– Self-assessment tools to identify key areas for improving hip mobility and strength
– Self-treatment tools for decreasing pain throughout the day and night, and increasing function with vigorous exercise
– Guidelines for movement and exercise with pain: Are your symptoms sending you a “green, yellow, or red light”?
– Strategies for tracking goals and measuring improvement over time
—Hip Class: January 14, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
—Knee Class: January 21, 11:00an – 12:30 pm EST
Read more about the knee arthritis class HERE
This hip and knee arthritis series is offered in two parts. You may sign up for the hip or knee class only, or join us for both.**
—Hip Arthritis Class ONLY: January 14 – Register Here, $30 for hip class only
—Knee Arthritis Class ONLY: January 21 – Register Here, $30 for knee class only
—BOTH CLASSES: Hip and Knee – Register Here, $50 for both classes
** PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of Caitlin’s class membership, both will be available to you at no additional cost (details inside the membership portal).
Yes! There will be replay videos available if you can’t attend live. Video recordings will become available a few hours after each live class. You will have access to class replays until February 18th 2024.
Questions? Not sure if this style of class is appropriate for you at this time? I’m happy to discuss.
Shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org