Do you feel lost in giant online class libraries? I sure do!
Do you struggle with what to practice, when, and wonder how you’ll make any progress with random dabbling in a sea of unstructured class options? Um hmmmm. I feel you.
If your pace in a “self-paced” online class environment is equal to exactly zero… I’ve been there.
My goal is to support you with STRUCTURE, CONSISTENCY, and the RESULTS that come from DEDICATED, PROGRESSIVE LEARNING.
The weekly live class in my membership happens synchronously. So we’re all on the same ride. You can attend classes live on Zoom, or by practicing along with the replay video later if you miss the live class or want to review the material again. However you participate, we’ll build on material week by week.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
STRUCTURED WEEKLY PROGRAMMING HELPS YOU:
Start with the basics and refine as you go.
Learn through repetition.
Appreciate greater benefits from progressive programming.
Stay consistent. The weekly live format with replays that expire holds you accountable to actually complete the classes.
THE LIVE CLASS FORMAT HELPS ME:
Stay in touch with you as you progress and tailor the material to the group.
Provide better answers to your questions and gain clearer understanding of your problems and goals. I can respond to you in real time based on the stuff we’re currently working on in class.
Get excited about what I’m teaching! You get the most fresh and relevant ideas from the top of my brain. This includes treatment techniques from the physical therapy clinic and whatever I’m currently jiving on in my personal movement practice.
I'm available to all online members 10 minutes before and after each class for questions, community and—let's face it—meeting each other's pets.
If you can't attend live, I'm here to support you via email. I'll answer your questions live in class, offer you individualized advice and movement options, and take your requests for areas of focus.
We're all here to learn together, in real time.
This is what LIVE online education, movement, and skill development is all about!
MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO OUR WEEKLY LIVE ONLINE CLASS
Sundays 9:30-10:30am ET
- Your Sunday morning chill out, active recovery, warm up, wake up, move in all the ways, work out all the kinks, well rounded session
- Self-massage, a nice roll on the floor, mobility with light resistance
- A bit of activation and strength work with bodyweight, weights, and bands
- Equipment recommendations: A yoga blanket or large beach towel, 2 massage balls or tennis balls held together in a sock, a light-med weight resistance band, a light to moderately heavy dumbbell or kettlebell
- 4 live classes per month (on average, days and times are subject to change)
- Replay videos available for 4 weeks after each live class
- A library of strength tutorials, short class excerpts by request, and body region focused active recovery sequences